April 20, 2015

Anzac Fruit pie

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a beautiful weekend! I sure did.
Yesterday we celebrated my brother inlaws birthday with a delicious family lunch.


I made this Anzac pie, a take on fruit crumble, one of my favourite Autumn desserts.
I had bookmarked the recipe in the April issue of Gourmet Traveller  so it was great to get the chance to bake something warm and delicious for a group of people....my people!

The recipe used Granny Smith apples - I used a mix of apple and pear, I stewed them up and then made the gooey topping, baked it until warm and bubbly...
To see the recipe head on over to the
Gourmet Traveller 
website - give it a go!

You'll be pleased!






2 comments:

  1. I can imagine that all sort of delicious fruit would be great with this topping Anastasia! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Im sure! I thought Apples and Pears would be perfect since they are both in season!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...