November 5, 2014

Get Stuff Done!

how I relate to this!
Its always such a good feeling when something that’s been on your ‘To do’ list is completed… Finished.
Done.

I have a way to go with my list which is very long right now…
I read recently that ‘done’ is better than ‘perfect’ and I must admit the need for perfection, is something I struggle with.
I want everything to be absolutely and exactly the way I’m imagining it to be…this of course takes up lots of time, energy and at the end of the day giving something a go... a real honest go and getting it done feels so much better than it being 'perfect'  (… if there was every such a thing anyway…)

Adorable mug from
‘Click and Blossom’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...